Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm a paranoid mama. Period.

I don't allow people - mother-in-law or my mom - to give Larissa anything else that what I told them to. Absolutely no outside food at all.

I see some mummies giving their baby everything that they are having and I am kind of disgusted at that because in my opinion, babies should not be taking food with so much additives. I know I might offend some of you out there but it is only my opinion. I'm not gonna reprimand you for doing that but I just think that we shouldn't...

Larissa seems to have started going on milk strikes. She no longer wants to drink her milk. She take about 100mls on average and what is worse is that she is refusing to take her cereal and will stop after a few mouthfuls. Sighs....I'm not there to look after her and I don't know how I can help.



Die die want to watch tv...

 Giving her innocent face. lol.

No comments: