Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I only realised recently that my life seems to have come to a halt after the birth of Larissa. There are so many things that I had plans for before I got pregnant and they all seem to be so far away and out of reach.

First of all, my motorcycle licence. I was at Practical 4 before I got pregnant. Only 4 more lessons to go. I'm contemplating going for lesson soon. I have to get my motorcycle!

Secondly, my plan to go for a diploma. I have only got a NITEC and its not sufficient. I'm planning a diploma in business, sales and marketing or even something to do with the media industry.

Thirdly, I haven't been clubbing for more than a year! I was walking home yesterday, listening to the songs on my iphone and a R&B song came up and I soooooo miss grooving to the music! I was almost dancing on the streets! haha...

In order for me to fulfill all of those, I think I will have to wait till I wean Larissa off breastmilk. Sighs....

Its a long way to go seeing that I intend to total breastfeed Larissa until she turns one year old.

No comments: