Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Missing my hubbs...

Yes, I am at work.

Yes, I am slacking again.

YES, I AM procrastinating again!

*LOL*

I love to blog while I'm at work, especially when I'm talking to my CEO.

Imagine my CEO standing right in front of me and my computer, askin me stuff and here I am, typing away at my computer like a professional. wahaha~!

But wait - before you even attempt to do this, please master the skill of typing ALT+TAB without looking. If anything happens, eg. he walks to look at your screen, you can change the screen quick enough without being too obvious.

*TADA* Now you know my trick!

Now is 4.52pm. I'm only finish work at 5.45pm.

I'm missing my hubby like crazy. heehee...

We do the same old thing every time.

Meet for dinner, walk around Toa Payoh Central/AMK/Bishan for a while and then head to my place where we'll just sit down, cuddle up and watch TV.

Its a routine already. Yeah, yeah, I know it might sound boring to you but thats what I call lurve okay?! Just to be beside each other, we need nothing more. heehee...

Okay, it 4.55pm already. :p

No comments: