Monday, October 6, 2008

Why can't I lose weight?!

I have no idea why...

I can never lose weight. I wanna be skinny for once and wear nice, beautiful clothes!

Its not like I gorge myself silly or what..

My meals are usually very simple. I make the effort to take breakfast because they say that it kick starts one's metabolism for the day. I usually take something light like a "pao" or a sardine puff. I try to skip lunch and i munch on biscuits in the late afternoon and for dinner, I'll usually go for soupy dishes so that I get full by drinking soup. Is that alot?!

Why issit that some people will not put on weight no matter how f**king much they consume and yet people like me can gain all the weight even if we live on just plain water? Its so unfair!

I don't deprive myself of sinful food because I know that the more I try to deprive myself of it, the higher the possibility of be gorging later on. I try to keep away from fried and oily food but why the hell am I putting on weight instead of losing it??

Life is so freaking unfair!

I'm thinking of going for lapband surgery. A procedure that puts a band around my stomach so that the food will be digested slower and I can fill fuller for longer.

I wanna get to my ideal weight of 50kg and I don't freaking care if I die trying.

No comments: