Thursday, October 2, 2008

I promise I will never get so wasted ever again...

Tuesday night is a nightmare...

I got so damn pissed drunk that I can't even remember what the hell happened.

My memory stopped at 9pm but I only got home at about 11pm and I fell asleep at 1am.

Damn it...

I got a beautiful pressie in the form of a huge bite from my previous manager on my arm. It hurts, until today!

I can't believe I got that wasted...should have stopped the moment we finish the first bottle.

Duh...a little too late to say only now...

Spent Wednesday puking my guts out.

All the alcohol in me has gotta find a way out.

Hated the taste of puke in my mouth. Took me the entire day to fully recover from the freaking hangover.

I will never do it again...

I must remember...the effect of hard liquor only kicks in later.

The problem with me is I start off very fast, drinking like a thirsty camel only to regret it when the effect of the alcohol kicks in later.

I must...change that habit..

No comments: