Thursday, October 2, 2008

How fast time has passed...

I have been searching Facebook and Friendster for the past week or so trying to seek out friends whom I have lost contact with. Friends whom I share great memories with.

Be it happy or sad memories, they will always remain a part of me.

No matter friends or foes, I wanna add them to my friend list.

Over the years, I have learnt how to forgive and forget. All the falls that I suffered, I have learnt to take them as lessons that taught me how to stand tall and walk straight ahead.

Yup, I'm old. lol..

Looking back, I cherish those memories. The tears that I've cried, my loud infectious laughter.

Its these bits and pieces that form my life. Yes, it may be different if I walked another path, the path that scholars go but hey, that wouldn't be Ivy.

Ivy has evolved over the years. You may know me back then but do you know me now?

Hey, I am different! Get to know me all over again and you may be surprised. :)

No comments: