Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Explainations?

I had a long talk with my husband. He claims to be only good friends with the girl. He claims that all he has ever did was to talk to her, to confide in her.

He says that after the birth of Larissa, I have been neglecting him. We haven't had a date for some time and we don't even talk anymore which is true. Well, Larissa sleeps with us in the same room, she is always asleep when he reaches home and he tends to talk loudly and wake Larissa up. He doesn't want to talk in the living room to the ears of the family...so, how to talk? Actually, I have been neglecting him but I thought he would understand. Apparently he didn't so, he confided in the girl.

Okay. What about the saving of her mobile number under a man's name? What about those dates that he had with her? Those nights he spent outside? How do you explain that?

Oh, I still think she is a slut coz she posted the photos long before I found out about them but she tagged him only after he told him that I don't like them being together. What is she trying to prove?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is indeed a "Slut". Well, don't worry Ivy moved on with life ... that slut will never have a smooth life if she enjoys being a slut like that... hopefully she will get back the same treatment then she will feel what's like with a man betrays. Jiayou ... Ivy ..