Saturday, March 5, 2011

Too Much Work and Too Little Time



Ever felt thay you are suffocated by the amount of work that you have to do? That's what I'm feeling these days.

Two of my colleagues quit safer the CNY period and its now down to 3 people answering phone calls and taking orders. The work seems to be never ending.

I kind of envy my colleagues who can stay back in the office till wee hours of the night to finish the work they have on hand. I have to get home by 9pm every night to latch Larissa on before she goes to bed. And on Saturdays I have to bring Larissa back to mu Emmy mom's place and can't stay back in the office too late.

I have so much work piling on that it's giving me headaches. And it has affected my keying in of orders Cox I keep stressing myself to finish keying in the orders so that I can finish other stuff on hand.

Its so bad that I'm considering going back to retail sales. At the very least I won't need to deal with endless paperwork and the salary is still good. Sighs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: