Thursday, March 24, 2011

Never Ending Work

Although peak season is over, it seems that my company's overall business is going up.

Judging by the number of people ordering catering to their homes, I think I can safely conclude that the economy is much better now than it was last year. The same time last year, our sales was only half of what we made this year.

However, we are currently short handed and the workload just doubles on us. It doesn't help that my company seems to like hiring weirdos who comes in but don't like to answer phone calls or are selfish people who only do things that concerns them and wont lift a finger to help.

I feel so overloaded at times. I am not one to work to death for that miserable bit of commission. I just do as much as I can within my means and I certainly wish to go home a tad earlier so that I can spend some time with Larissa.

When I know that I am overloaded, I will share the workload with colleagues, well, they get the commission so I don't think they mind but I do that only when I know they don't have anything on hand and I'm not troubling them.

I just want more time with Larissa. It really sucks to get home to see Larissa asleep and leave home in the morning with her still sleeping. Its so bad I've resorted to taking photos of her sleeping.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: