Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another Woman?

Not long after my husband's affair with Miss Lee, I realised that he was seeing another woman.

When i confronted him at first, he said that they are only friends, they only went out once in the company of another friendd aand they only text each other as friends do. I told him off and told him never to contact the girl anymore. A few days later, i find sent msgs sent to the girl and he was addressing her as sweetheart. I confronted him again and yet he still insisted that nothing is going on between them.

I kept giving him chances, told him to stop contacting him. Until one day, i see a text from her addressing him as her lover. Off course i got angry and blew my top at him. Again, he stuck to his story and say that there is nothing going on between them.

Even on the 2nd day of CNY, i find a text from her asking him when is he gonna go find her.

I forgive him for all that crap and guess what happened yesterday? The slut called me and ask me if we are really married. So angry!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur husband CMI

Anonymous said...

a leopard would nv ever change it spot!! beter leave him 4 GD!! w/o him im sure u stil can survive 2gether wif ur little angel..!!