Friday, March 11, 2011

Carelessness

Ever since I was a kid I've been plagues with the carelessness disease - that's what I call it.

I lose points during tests and exams due to carelessness. I have been told many many times that I need to focus and that the many mistakes can be avoided if i paid more attention and focus.

Now that I'm all grown up and working, I still get told off by my colleagues telling me to focus and make less mistakes. I know its a problem, especially when I work in an industry that does not allow mistakes and honestly, it does affect me when I make mistakes. I keep asking myself why am I making such mistakes?

Sighs...i have to learn to focus on what I'm doing. Seriously.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Jazzit said...

story of my life. How does one overcome it? To me, being careless comes so naturally, It seems I cant get rid of it.