Monday, December 27, 2010

Steamboat Buffet on Boxing Day!

My family don't really have the tradition of exchanging Christmas gifts or celebrating Christmas itself but on Boxing Day, we went down to this steamboat buffet place near bugis. I think its called 'Chong Qing Zheng Zong Huo Guo'. At $18 per pax,  I don't really think much of the place. Its more of a quantity than quality buffet so please do not expect much.

I'm not really one to take photos of my food so there is no photos to update. I probably will do so when I get a proper camera. teehee...

After the early dinner (we started at 4pm), we made our way to Bugis Junction to walk around a bit. We had only shopped around for an hour and my mom, sis and sis's girlfriend is making noise already. They are complaining of aching legs! Well, I can't really blame them as they stood the entire morning at work.

I have only just started letting Larissa wear shoes, prior to that, I always let her go barefoot as I'm always carrying her and there is no need for her to wear shoes. I also taught her how to walk holding my hands.

I let her venture around on her own when we are out shopping and here's some photos of her.

Ohhh...Bras!

Mummy, I like this colourful one!

We left her near this display area and she actually climbed up the tiny platform on her own!


Eeyore!

That's piglet. 

The classic fishing game that even I used to play when I was a kid!
If you have been a reader of  my blog, you will find the one piece that Larissa is wearing very familiar. She has been wearing it since she was 3 months old and its still loose fitting as you can see! Here's a photo of her wearing it when she was younger. See how fat and chubby she was previously! I miss her like that!

No comments: