Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy Like A Bumble Bee!

As the holidays approach, my workload also start to increase significantly.

Most of my colleagues stay still really late at night, like till midnight to finish their work but I am determined to go home earlier so that I can latch Larissa on for her last feed at night and also to spend some time with her before she forgets who is her mommy.

My work drains all my energy and I really am tired by the time I get home but I spend so much time at work that I feel like I haven't really done anything for myself so I usually spend an hour or two watching some movies online. Oh, have I ever mentioned that it's been more than close to 2 years since I stepped into the cinemas?

Anyway, I usually update my blog when it's quiet in office in the mornings and I really don't think I will have time to update anytime soon but before I take a break from blogging, here's some photos of Larissa that'll make you smile.

 "I wanna squeeze through the whole!"

No comments: