Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lapband Surgery For Me Please!

I bet you have all read about the blogger, Qiu Qiu who was sponsored her boob filler. If you have not, you can read about it here.

Seeing how she can have a sponsored boob filler, maybe I can fulfill my wish of having a lapband surgery sponsored for free.

Okay, lets start from when I was younger. I have always been fat, ever since I can remember. I got into the TAF club in school since I was 10 year old and stay in there forever.

Hey, not that I'm a lazy fat girl okay. When I was in primary school, I joined the basketball team, the track and field team, the touch rugby team and even the badminton team. I was out running all day but never did I manage to lose any weight at all. I was still as fat as ever.

After I got into secondary school, I was in the school dance team and netball team but it didn't help either. In fact, I grew bigger and bigger and put on more mass than ever.

Some time in 2002, I started taking Panbesy, a medication that help me curb my diet. With a bit of exercise, it worked wonders and help me shaved off about 13kg off my huge frame. It wasn't without side effects of course. I had palpitations, dizzy spells, crazy mood swings that would make me go crazy at times and also insomnia.

I took the medication all the way until I was pregnant with Larissa. Suddenly stopping the medication, a lack of exercise and increased food intake is bad combination. I gained almost 30kg during my pregnany and is now having a hard time trying to lose the weight.

Now that I am back to work, I work 12 hours everyday and I find it tough to find time to go work out. I wake up at 6.45am every morning to give Larissa her feed every morning before I get ready for work. I can't wake up any earlier to go for a jog because Larissa sometimes wakes up at 5am and wants me to feed her. I can't go out after feeding her as well coz I need to feed her one last time at 7am. I don't wanna go jogging at night just before bed time because I know that I won't be able to go to sleep after a workout.

Now, if only I can have lapband surgery to help me lose some weight first before I start having time for myself when Larissa grows older a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

Share some of your Success stories of weight loss