Thursday, December 2, 2010

Men & Cologne

What prompted me to blog this post? I walked pass a man with a very nice smelling cologne this morning and it triggered my memory.

I remember once, I was 16 then and was in a very crowded lift. A tall guy - really very tall, I'm 1.7m and i'm my head is at his chest level - tried to get out of the lift and his well toned chest brushed pass my face. Imagine the scenario. A tall, fit and good looking man brushing pass you, letting you get a wiff of his strong but not over-powering cologne. I tell you, I went weak in the knees and I could have had an orgasm right at that moment.

Thats the difference between men and women. Men needs visual stimulation but for women, something as simple as a sniff of cologne can stimulate us.

Anyway, since that time, I always have something for men with nice smelling cologne. He does not need to be too good looking but as long as his cologne is nice smelling is good enough for me.

When I first met my husband, I thought that his cologne was very nice but I don't know since when, his smell made me fell nauseous and I can't stand the smell of him at all. I guess thats when we started drifting apart. How to love a man who make you feel like vomiting? LOL

No comments: