Monday, March 15, 2010

Still on the search

It's been close to 3 weeks since I quit my job and I'm still on the hunt for a job.

Staying at home has caused me and my husband to quarrel more than ever before and I'm actually starting to detest him.

What's worse is seeing my FIL slack at home doing nothing. It's really irritating to see a man who just don't want to hold down a job. All he does is sleep on the sofa in the living room or go out and drink. Did I mention that he never bothers to wash up after eating? He will rush to be the first to have his dinner and just leave his plate on the sink. So bloody ireitaring!

Anyway, I went for an interview last Friday and I think that job is perfect for me. I have a direct bus there from my husband's place and not to mention that the manager is cute as well. I'm still waiting for a reply from them which I think will probaby be tomorrow. In the meantime, i've got an interview tomorrow and another one on Thursday. I do keep my fingers crosses though.

Larissa has been constipated for the past one week or so. I thought that breastfeed babies shouldn't be constipated but somehow mine is. I think I'll have to bring her to the doctor soon.

No comments: