Thursday, March 25, 2010

Larissa's 4th Month Vaccination

I took half day's leave to bring Larissa for her 4th month's vaccination at Yishun Polyclinic yesterday.

We arrived early and I had the chance to feed her before her vaccination. (there was a nursing room just right beside the vaccination rooms, which is a pretty nice touch). She hasn't passed motion for an entire week and then she decided that she shall do it at the polyclinic. Grrr...

The stupid thing is....the babies' changing table is located OUTSIDE THE TOILET, which means that I had to change her in full view of the public! Mind you, she is doing her big business leh! Ccan you imagine the dirty looks that people who walked pass gave me? I should write in to complain....

Anyway, the wait was pretty short as we arrived early. The amazing thing was...Larissa did not cry! She grunted a bit but she did not cry out loud at all! Oh, I'm so proud of my little baby. I'm not sure if its because she has a high pain tolerance or because that she is simply too fat to feel the needle. lol...

At 4 months old, Larissa is already 8.22kg. Most of my friends' babies are only about 6.5kg at 6 months so it makes Larissa kinda obese! People keep asking what am I feeding her and I swear that I feed her only breastmilk and nothing else, not even water! lol...

Oh dear, I am missing her already. Here's some of my darling's pictures for your viewing pleasure. lol...

Before she had her hair shaved off


After she had her hair shaved off



No comments: