Thursday, March 11, 2010

Absurd!

The most absurd thing happened yesterday. My FIL tried to borrow $150 from me! FYI, my FIL is a gambler. Only a few days ago, he informed my MIL that there might be loansharks coming up to splash paint. His excuse? He was gaurantor for somebody else's loans. My MIL was livid. From what I heard, this is not his first time giving the excuse of being a guarantor and they all know that he was the one who borrowed the money.

Yesterday morning, someone came to knock the door at 8am in the morning. My FIL let him in and they talk a bit about horses (thats what he loves to gamble) and my FIL kept mention 18th of March. I think he meant that he will pay the guy on 18th of March.

Apparently, this man lives around this area and my FIL has been borrowing money from him. Sighs. Oh, did I mention that my FIL is out of job?

He is one ridiculous man. He wants a job that does not require him to carry heavy load, work for a few hours a day only and gives him a van or lorry to drive home. So for the past one year, he has been job hopping. Either because working hours is too long, no transport to drive home or no cpf contribution. He tried a new job recently and gave up after 2 days so he is currently at home shaking leg.

And, he is the kind of man who will scold my MIL using vulgarities. Damn, I really don't like him. Even my MIL loathes the sight of him.

Worse of all, he always come home stinking of liquor and still asks to carry my baby. I can't say no coz he's my FIL so I will ask my hubby to tell him that baby wanna sleep already.

Back to the topic, he bloody well knows that I am out of a job and yet he has the face to borrow money from me! When all he does is stay home shake leg! I don't think he is going to return the money to the man anyway, more like he is gonna go gambling (Horse races on Wednesday).

I haven't seen a man so useless in my life. I'm being very mean but I curse that he get banged down by a car while crossing the road in his drunken stupor. Even my MIL curses him so it should be alright I guess. LOL.

 Oh, I did not lend him any money. I don't like to even talk to him. Men like him don't get my respect. The only reason I haven't flared my temper at him is coz he is my husband's dad. 

No comments: