Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Job

Just started my new job yesterday. Quite an easy job I think. Save for the fact that I got only 7 days leave a year and that I work 9 hours a day.

The pros are that its only a few bus stops away from hubby's place and that lunch is provided! Heehee...imagine the money I will save.

Amazingly, the lunch served today had sea cucumber! Wah, like very rich hor? lol.

Anyway, its not easy for me to leave Larissa in the care of others to return to the workforce. Yes, she is on my mind all the time and I am so very afraid that my milk supply will drop. I've only got at max, enough frozen supply for 2 days.

On the very first day of work, I ordered fernugreek extract and mother's tea from iHerb.com worth $130. Very kiasu hor? Just in case my supply drop lor. Currently I am only expressing 100 mls per pump and Larissa is feeding on 130 mls per session leh.

I think I must really pump more. I shall have to pump in the morning before I go to work and at night after she sleeps.

Its really tough being a breastfeeding mom!

Anyway, if you decide to order from iHerb.com, you can use DOH681. This is a one time $5 discount. Oh, there is also free international shipping for orders above USD60. Take a look at the following items that I bought. The reviews are very good and I too, will post up my reviews once I receive my stash and start consuming them.

Organic Mother's Milk


Fenugreek Extract

I hope this will help all you working mothers out there who are afraid that your supply will drop!

How can I forget to mention my darling daughter, Larissa? She is doing very well without me, too well in fact. Makes me feel like I'm only her milk cow and she don't really give a damn as long as she gets her milk. Grrr.....

Here a photo of her doing very well without me, taken by my hubby.

No comments: