Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tiring day..

Had a pretty tiring day at work. So many things that I had to follow up with. Its at times like these that I really wonder if its worth it. I feel so underpaid!

Anyway, had a company dinner held at Kuishin-bo in celebration of my lady boss's birthday. Japanese buffet...when I'm on a diet! I'm glad to say though that I did not gorge myself silly. I managed to practice a bit of self-discipline and only had a bit of everything that looked good!

Surprisingly, my boss didn't mention anything about alcohol today! Its a first! Everytime there's a company dinner, he'd be very eager to bring out the alcohol. Well, I was later told that he's on a diet...

Went to chill out with a couple of facebook friends after dinner. Was made to think that Mr. Bean's served alcohol which they don't and moved on to The Crew Room which is just opposite.

The place felt kinda like Velvet on a Thursday without the dancefloor. Had a bottle of beer when people started leaving and we decided to go to Mr. Bean's.

With only 3 of us left(all facebook friends) we got down to discussing the event I'm holding on friday. I'm actually worried that the turnout will not be good...anyway, we've also decided to be healthy and start a monthly sports event!

My half day leave on friday will see me in Planet Fitness before the event.

One of us is doing a diploma in yoga and we decided to let her practise by teaching us! The plan is to meet up every wednesday at about 7.30pm to do yoga!

Free yoga lessons! Not bad a deal huh? She gets to practise teaching while we get free lessons.

We've also decided to do the sport event next saturday. Activities include wakeboarding, cycling, blading, kayaking and board jumping.

We're out to prove that drinkers can be healthy too!

Oh dear, I can't wait for yoga! Its something that I've always wanted to do! lol..

Sighs...I'm missing Sarah badly..

No comments: