Monday, June 23, 2008

Another boring day is passing...

I gave up on my food blog...okay, I'll admit that I am too lazy to even blog the food that I consume in a day. But I try to make sure that I don't exceed 1200kcals a day. heehee...

By the way, I got a new puppy!! Okay, its not offically mine yet but I do treat her as my own baby. Knowing my sister, I'm waiting for the day that my sister gives up on her and lets me take over. kwakwa...

Her name is Lola, for now, and she's only about a week old. Did you receive the mass sms that says that there's 8 puppies up for adoption? She from that litter of pups! She's a local cross breed and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't grow to be too big...She black in colour with a patch of white that runs just below her neck. She is still very tiny now and needs to be fed every 2-3hours. Her eyes are still closed and I'm wondering when are they gonna take their first peek at this colourful world. I'm actually secretly hoping that I'll be the first person that she sets her eyes upon and she'll take me as mom. heehee...

No comments: