Thursday, January 30, 2014

Looking back at 2013

The first month of 2014 is almost over and I am only just looking back at 2013. 

2013 was an okay year for me. I backpacked alone for the first time, dated a few guys but nothing good ever came out of it, ran my first 10km, started swimming regularly,  became the co-organizer of a social netball team and I learned how to appreciate food! Woohoo~!

I guess what really meant anything to me was travelling alone. Especially cause I fell so damn sick on the 3rd day, I was lying on the bed in the hostel, thinking that I'm gonna die in Vietnam. So silly right?

Oh well, I am certainly in love with travelling and I am trying to make sure I will make enough to go travelling.

In 2014, I'll be starting bridging courses to my part time diploma, taking up tennis lessons, swim more, run more, eat more, enjoy my life with Larissa, bring her to places she has never been and just do what I wanna do. I want to live the life that should have been and without regrets! I've been toying with the thought of going Macau to bungee jump for the longest time. I think I need to get it done this year!

How does one juggle a kid, work, sports and studies? I have no idea but I'm gonna do it because there's no one stopping me but myself! I'm gonna self declare that I'm 18 every year and have non-stop energy for everything.

Wait, I forgot dating. Yeah, I'm kinda sick of the dating part. Can I just see everyone but not date anyone? Hahah! I was told off by a friend yesterday though. She said I wanted the convenience of a relationship without the commitment. Oh come on, haven't I got enough commitments already?

Guard your hearts ladies, don't let anyone undeserving get it. (Sounds silly coming from me) HAHAHA!

I'm also gonna start learning to COOK. I've had enough of seeing friends post photos of the amazing looking food they cook so I am gonna start once my new home is done up. Not at my current place cause my mom is just gonna scream at me. 

One last thing, I want to learn how to put together my own computer. A desktop! Since I will be moving into my own place, only fair that I put together my own desktop right?

I feel like I'm only learning to live my life as I turn 30. Better late than NEVER!


No comments: