Friday, June 8, 2012

Larissa Turns Two!

This is a very back dated post that was kept in my draft for for the longest time. Larissa turned 2 in November last year and I managed to book an ice cream place near my home to celebrate her birthday. The initial plan was to just cater a buffet at my mom's place for her birthday but just 3 weeks before her birthday, Creamier, opened its doors and I was so impressed by their handmade ice cream that I decided to book the place for Larissa's birthday. It cost me a bomb but it was Larissa's first birthday without her daddy and this is perhaps my way of making up to her. It was a ice cream and waffles party and everyone got free flow ice cream! Did I mention that Creamier also served delicious Belgian waffles? Anyway, here's some photos of the birthday party. The photos are courtesy of Charles, a great friend and freelance photographer. Do email me if you'd like to engage him. 

 














































No comments: