Sunday, September 18, 2011

H & M

Been wondering whats all the hype around the opening of H&M's store at Somerset. Today is a good day to make a trip to town as my sister in law was having her flea stall at Scape and its been a while since she saw the little one.

Boarded the train and it took me less than 20 mins to get to Somerset. Ahhh...the convenience of staying at Toa Payoh. LOL!

Larissa had a fall just before we boarded the train and the poor girl scraped her knees a little. From then on, it was, "Mommy, bao bao!" all the way.

First stop was to Gong Cha to buy her favourite bubble tea drink before heading over to my sister in law's stall. Larissa. Bubble tea is Larissa's greatest addiction. If you are holding a cup in hand, she will keep hounding you to let her have a sip. I guess its because I had too much bubble tea when I was carrying her. All I craved for was bubble tea! LOL!

We visited her aunt, stopped by for about 30 mins before we headed to H&M.
Before we left the flea, I decided to get a spray on tattoo for Larissa.


The guy who did the spray on commented that Larissa is their youngest customer! LOL!
Its kinda weird to see a queue for a store like H&M. I thought only stores like Louis Vuitton would have a queue. The queue moved very fast though and we were in the store in no time.

There are 3 stories, level 1 and 2 are for the ladies and level 3 for kids and men. I did not bother with level 1 and went straight up to level 3 to look at clothes for Larissa. The first thing that caught Larissa's eyes was a pair of red coloured boots. I let her try it on and she walked around with it for a while before she decided that she don't want it.

I got her a pair of jeans at $17.90 which I thought is pretty cheap. As we walked along, I saw a pair of bright red wellingtons that costs only $29.90! I've always wanted to get a pair for Larissa and I reckon someone from up above heard me. LOL






I also got a pair of intimates and a foldable umbrella for myself. Total damage = $90.00!


Cannot afford to spend like this anymore. Thats why I don't go to town, because I can never resist to splurge on Larissa! Luckily she was with me. If I went there alone and had time to shop, I probably would have bought lots of clothes!


1 comment:

kimbermii said...

i aso love H&M!!!hehheeh..their price same with their online!good!!!