Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Its Finally The End

He complained that I did not give him a chance.

In fact, I did. These time that I was away, I wanted to see what he would do. I know that is a man wants you back, he'd do everything within his means. A man who shows that he will change will wait for you by your block, wait for your forgiveness and wait for you to go home.

Him? He has shown me that he cannot give up gambling and drinking. He texts me to tell me he miss me while he is out drinking with his friends. He tells me he has got no money but he is out with his friends. He visits his daughter maybe once or twice a week when his parents bring her home. Seriously, you think this is the way a man shows that he has repented?

Is this the kind of man that a woman would want to stay married to? I don't think so. Come 27th July I will be going to legalaid to seek assistance for our divorce. It's about time to put an end to it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wise choice. For ur daughter's sake, leave him. You will b better on ur own

Anonymous said...

jia you!!!!
god will blessed u and ur little gal!!!