Saturday, July 16, 2011

Angry!!

So effing angry!! That useless piece of crap has been pestering me for the past couple of days to recontract his mobile line and get him a new iPhone.

The problem is, the line is in my name and he hasn't been paying for it! He now owes me more than 300 bucks for his past bills! Though he has promised to pay by installments of $100 weekly, I have left him for almost 2 months and he has only paid me $100!

He complains that his current phone is spoilt and he need a new phone and he wants an iPhone so that he can use it for teetering and can log onto the internet at home.

So, I gave him a choice. I told him to wait for Larissa's baby's bonus. -which is credited into his account- to come into his account and he passes it to me before I get him the new phone. In the meantime, I will lend him a spare phone which he can use. His reply? I am not giving him a choice!

From my point of view, I don't see why he can't wait for the baby bonus to be credited into his account unless he has already received the money and has spent it all. Even if he needs a working iPhone to do the teetering, he can always get a second hand 3gs set right? Also, I am paying for all of Larissa'd expenses now and not asking a single cent from him, I have to think for my baby and myself! How much longer do I have to pay his bills for him??

He laments that I jolly well know that he owes all the telcos money and it's impossible for him to get a line of his own and that his job is earning very little. Yes, of courser I know that but I pity him then who is gonna pity me? I have a baby to feed! The expenses will only keep more and more! Sighs....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think u should just let him 自生自灭。。He don't deserve all the kindness u given him. He will only take things for granted.

Anonymous said...

Why shld u recontract his line when u r gg to leave him for gd.. He sound like a spoilt brat asking for Hp.. U shld stop communicate w him since u n bb is gg to survive w/o him anyway..

Anonymous said...

Damn ridiculous leh... Why you so nice still buy him iphone??? Don't!

He is not related to you anymore!

Prove it to him it's his loss for not keeping you... for not changing... find a better man... make him cui xin gan!

STAY STRONG!