Monday, May 23, 2011

I Finally Did It

I have moved back to my mom's place. I have finally decides that its enough.

I finally came to realise that he can never change. No matter how harsh or how sweet I am to him, it doesn't matter because he will never change. I have finally snapped. My friend advised that he could be like that because of a psychological problem. How can any one person not feeling any guilt after being caught? Anyway that's all in the past. I'm gonna pick up and move on.

I'm now looking for a childcare for Larissa near my mom's place. After I settle her, I will go to legal aid to settle our divorce.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to know your blog thru a frd.It took me whole night reading all of your blogs.To divorce is easy but the child without a father is tough.Give your hubby a break from you,dont call,sms or meet him at all.Trust me,within a couple of weeks he will realise his mistake,he will change and be devoted to the family again.

kate said...

hi ivy, u r very brave. i'm in an unhappy marriage. been married for 5 years and hubby promised to change everytime we argued. but he never did. it wasnt that he's having an affair outside but we have other problems. 5 long lonely years. i wish i have the guts like you to pack up and leave.

Ivy said...

Kate, I am not brave, I am just really really tired. Why do I have to suffer for his lies?

Anonymous said...

leave him. im very sure that ur child will be better without such a father.

dont hold on for the sake of ur child, it is the same kind of mistakes alot of women made. i believe if ur gal knows what is happening, she will want you to leave!

anyway, ur hubby also not attractive at all, y he can have affairs so many times? he know gong tao ah? :P

Ivy said...

Anonymous, if you have been following my blog you'd know by now that man is a incorrigible bastard. Barely a few days after I left and he got himself a new girlfriend.