Friday, April 30, 2010

My poor little baby had her 5th month jab on Tuesday and she had a fever on Wednesday. Poor Larissa woke up in the middle of the night on Tuesday and started fussing. It was only when I held her in my arms that she slept and even when she slept, she was whining. So poor thing right? She refuses to be put down to sleep and will cry out loud the moment I put her on the bed. I ended up having to carry her in my arms to sleep. 

I had to call my boss to tell him that I am on urgent leave in the morning. Larissa was at 38.1 degrees already and I cannot bear to bring myself to go to work.

The poor little thing was so whiny. I tried to feed her medication but she vomited and she vomited a lot, so much that she scared me. Thankfully, her fever went down later on in the afternoon. Sighs...My poor baby...

She vomited the second time I tried to feed her medication as well but this time, I haven't even fed her the medication, I simply placed the syringe next to her mouth. I think she just can't stand the smell of the medication....

Larissa when she was feeling a tad better.

No comments: