Monday, April 19, 2010

Hubby's Birthday

Its Monday again. Another dreaded day at work.

I have been very careless at work, keyed in two of my customers' orders wrongly and I was informed that I will have to pay for them. Sighs.

Haven't even got my first full pay check and already I have to pay money.

Whats worse is that I forgot to bring my ice pack and bag today so I have to borrow the fridge from the HR department. So sucky!

Anyway, it was hubby's birthday yesterday and we spent the day at my mom's place. We cabbed from Sembawang to Toa Payoh at about 11am. The moment we got there, we split the loot! My mom bought lots of imitation LV  bags and told me to choose one. I'm not rich enough to carry the real one lah. Anyway, I really am not suited to carry branded bags, it will always look fake on me. LOL

Later on, we all went to Toa Payoh to get our eyebrows shaped. I opted to have my face threaded as well. It really is a very painful experience. I can still feel pain now lor...ended up got talked into signing up a $150 for 12 times package. Ok lah...I like the way she shaped my brows so that it is not over plucked like most of the other people who shaped for me make it.

I brought Larissa out in the Baby Bjorn and I noticed many aunties who will actually sneak up on me and start touching Larissa's thighs! Alamak, shocked me a bit lah...I'm carrying her leh. Feels almost like they are touching me. LOL..

After we had our dinner at Toa Payoh Central, hubby went prawning with my sisters and their friends. I don't wanna go coz if I did, I'll have to stay there with him until about 10pm so lonely Larissa and me went to buy a cake for hubby. I told him that I will not be buying anything for him and not to expect anything so it was meant to be a surprise for him.

Luckily I took a cab back to Sembawang after that coz it started raining cats and dogs soon after I boarded the cab.

Stupid hubby got home only at about 11pm and we brought out the cake and sang a song for him. Larissa is in dreamland already so no pictures of her.


No comments: