Saturday, April 17, 2010

2nd Year Anniversary

How time flies.....its our 2nd anniversary tomorrow. 

I wonder what are we gonna do to celebrate. Actually, I really don't feel like celebrating. I'd rather just spend time with Larissa tomorrow. 

I seriously need to express on weekends. On weekdays in office, my average per express will only field about 120mls but Larissa is drinking 150 mls already. My supply in the freezer will only last one week of topping up. 

I pray that I will have the strength and determination to at least hit the 6 month mark. That's just one more month of hard work. I really don't think I will be able to hang on till she is one year old. I'm able to express 3 times a day only because now is the off-peak season at work and its a bit more relaxed. I really cannot imagine what it's like during peak season. I probably won't even have time to go for lunch, not to mention time to go express. Sighs...

Anyway, Larissa is now able to sit up though she still falls over sometimes. She also keeps wanting to stand up when we carry her down to sit. She will stretch her legs out straight and just refuse to sit. She is learning new things every. Sighs...My little baby is growing up!

There - she is sitting up.


Seeing that she had no other toys save for her walker to keep her occupied, I rented a exersaucer for her to play in. It costs me $55 for a month. You can get one for your little one from www.rent-a-toy.com 
As its rented, please don't expect it to be in brand new condition. The one I rented had a bit of wear and tear but still had sounds and it still lights up so I reckon its okay. The first two days I put Larissa in there, she actually cried. I think she felt kind of overwhelmed. After 2 days, she sort of warmed up to the exersaucer but she will sit in there for 20 minutes max and then start crying to be carried. I actually thought of buying it initially, so lucky that I rented it first.

I intend to rent a different toy for her every month so that she will have new toys to play every month.Go rent one for your kid too!

Larissa in her exersaucer

No comments: