Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stupid Old Woman

Okay. I officially HATE my CEO's Secretary.

She is such a biatch.

She does nothing in the office but to make calls to her boyfriend and spend all her fucking time chatting with him on the phone and over msn.

I heard her boyfriend was previously from our company too. He was the Finance Manager, married so was she. Apparently, the story was that she fell in love with him and decided to seduce him and broke up both his and her family.

I wonder if her boyfriend really is working since all his waking time is spent talking to her on the phone. bleah..

Ok, back to the topic. I really dislike this LAO CHAR BOR.

A lot iof work to do meh? Always claiming that she not no time for this, no time for that. Wah piang eh, really feel like slapping her upside down sia.

Now, she is being told to handle all contracts for the company, confirm she will try to siam one mah. Wah lao eh, dunno if my CEO is blind, pay her to do nothing but chat on msn and on the phone with her boyfriend all day long.

I want to CC her in one fucking email also must get her farking permission!

Damn fiak...

No comments: