Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Am I Wrong?

Quarrel with hubby again over where baby and I are going to stay after I give birth.

I proposed moving back home, staying at home during the weekdays and going back to his place over the weekends and he is giving me hell.

I don't see what is wrong with me staying at my place where I have MAIDS to take care of my baby. His place? Everyone is working! Well, his dad is jobless now, so am I supposed to ask his dad to take care of the baby?!

He really is ridiculous. He keeps saying that my insisting to move back home is being childish. What is he going to do? Employ a maid to look after our kid?

I've got TWO maids at home! One to help my mother out, the other one to look after my grandma, I'm pretty sure it will be okay if they shared the responsibility to look after my kid?

He is so freaking childish and yet, he is saying that I am childish. I feel like strangling him!

No comments: