Friday, August 7, 2009

Depressed

I am depressed. I just realized that I can never travel out of the country. My hubby got no passport, he probably wont get one for the next 10 years and he is too lazy to apply for a temporary one. He definitely won't let me travel without him. I feel locked up. I feel JAILED up.

I'm tired of our relationship. Tired of his always wanting something better, newer, more expensive.

We just bought a new TV. I was told to pay $200. He just bought a pair of new spectacles costing $260, I paid $130. I'm told to pay half for every thing and I don't ask him to pay a single cent for baby at all. Baby's check up. He paid nothing. Baby's package, he paid nothing. He won't need to pay a single cent for my baby's labour. Most of it will be paid by my Medisave and I will pay for the rest out of my own pocket.

We went grocery shopping on Wednesday. He spent close to $50 for rice, toilet rolls, tissue paper and some tidbits. I was telling him that I will pay for it but he insisted on paying. Guess what happened? He was nagging and complaining all the way home! Saying that he spent so much money when he don't even earn that much, that he is disappointed that I never offered to pay half. I was like...KNN lor! You told me not to pay, you are the one who declined my offer and now you're saying that I never offer to even pay half? WTF! Then I told him that if he expects me to pay half, then say! Don't act like gentleman and say don't need only to end up nagging at me! What more, you are the man aren't you? You SAID you're supposed to provide for the family right?

ARGH!!! My blood boils at the thought of it. KNNBCCB!

I am born a pampered life. I had a maid since I was a BABY okay. Now that I move to your place, I sweep your room for you, wash my own clothes and yet you expect me to HANDWASH my clothes?


ARGHHHHH!!!!

No comments: