Thursday, April 23, 2009

I hate my manager!

Yes, I hate him. Period.

We nickname him the "Mole". Any guesses as to why we call him that? Okay. Let me explain.

Firstly, he looks moley. lOl...his sort of balding head and his slightly protruding teeth resembles that of a mole. Oh, sorry to mention this - he has got a cleft lip and it showes his teeth even more.

Secondly, he is as deaf as a mole or he pretend to be deaf. Which, is irritating. He can't seem to understand what I am trying to get through his stick skull. Damn brainless. For those of you who don't know, a mole is both deaf and blind.

Thirdly, moles dig tunnels underneath the ground and is seldom seen. My manager is in hiding most of the time and you can never find him when you really need him.

Now, why do I hate him?

1. He shirks from responsibility. Yes, he is trained in the art of Taiqing all the work to all the other people around him, including me. He throws every single thing to me, no matter I am supposed to do it or not. Even stuff that are considered confidential and that I am not supposed to get involved in!

2. He whines. Yes, you heard me right. He whines like a baby. We work on level 6 but he always runs to the pantry at level 4 to whine to the people in the operations department!

3. He procrastinates. Always! Even when we are in the middle of a court case and the lawyer needs his input to fight the case.

4. He pushes all blame to me! For everything big and small, it will be "Ivy this, Ivy that!"

I hate him! Enough said!

No comments: