Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I hate my Father-In-Law!!!

He is the one who taught my hubby to be such a loser!

Such a bad example! I hate him! A man who only knows how to talk and do nothing.

My mother-in-law asked him for money for our wedding, he can say he got no money and yet ask for 5 tables for his friend. What kinda fucker is that?

He aint gonna get no respect from me. You want respect? You gotta earn it. Don't expect to be respected just because you're senior. I tell ya what, Fuck IT!

Stop being a fucker who only knows drinking and gambling. Its time for you to wake up your idea. You wanna be a proud father? Show that you can do it and not be some mother fucker!

I absolutely loathe people like that!

Imagine me living with him? I'm already trying to keep my mouth shut about him. Trying to give him that little respect I have for him as my father-in-law. You reckon I'll keep my mouth shut for long?

No comments: