Thursday, April 23, 2009

Depression

Hormonal changes in me are causing me to go all weird.

I can't seem to be able to control my emotions and will get angry or cry at the smallest stuff. I am losing control over myself.

I think my hubby to be is bearing the brunt of things. I'm becoming more and more outspoken as in voicing out at any injustice or just things that irk me.

Thoughts of the future frighten me so much that I am frustrated. Knowing that what we earn now is not enough for ourselves, not to mention a baby. He tries to comfort me, saying that we can make money slowly. But, can a baby grow up slowly?

I think one may say that I think far too much and worry for things that have not happened but aren't we supposed to think ahead and prepare yourselves for what might happen? Isn't that why people buy insurance or put aside some savings?

He cannot tolerate a two minute talk about our future and tries to avoid the topic. Is this what men are all about? Avoiding the topic and then later claim to be thinking about the matter?

All he makes me feel is that he is avoiding the topic, not thinking about the future and just doing whatever he feels is right. Sighs..

No comments: