Wednesday, December 24, 2014

From A Reader

So I received mail in the office the other day. Nothing unusual right? So why am I blogging about this? Clients sent letters with their cheques to us all the time so I thought its a cheque from a client.

The first odd thing was that it was addressed to my full name. I really did not put much thought to it but on hindsight, I realised that none of my clients know my full name and most know me as Ivy.




This was what was in the letter. Yes, it appears to be a letter from a reader of my blog. Then again, I have never disclosed my full name or even where I am working in this blog so one can imagine the shock I got.

Dear reader, if you are reading this, thank you for the gift. It is very much appreciated and everyone around me knows how much I love getting NTUC vouchers. It appears that you know me really well, probably even better than I know myself. If it is not too much to ask for, please contact me via email at ivy.q@outlook.sg and let me know where you got all the information from so that I can remove it off any social media platform.

As you can see, I am a mother to a kid and it is a bit of a concern to learn that we can be so easily traced. I really hope to hear from you soon.

Yes, this freaked me out a little but its sweet - in a way. So...I hope this kind reader will contact me. :)

1 comment:

www.l-learning.com said...

Definitely, any social network will serve its turn on this deal! Taking he matter further, you should embark on taking a partnership!