Friday, July 3, 2009

20 Weeks Fatal Anomaly Scan

I went for the scan yesterday. Was so excited!

Waited about 20 minutes before I went into the room. I had to go in alone first. The radiologist - I think thats what to call her - scanned the baby and took measurements of her. Only when she is done did she call hubby in.

We saw her together. A little life that is growing in me. The radiologist said that baby is moving around but its weird that I don't feel a thing yet.

The scan was done, we waited for the report and then proceeded to see my doctor. Nothing much actually. He just told me that baby is doing fine and that I will start feeling her movements in the next one or two weeks. Oh, and he drew my blood for HIV tests.

Did I mention that baby's sex is confirmed to be a little girl? Heehee...I prefer girls to boys lah. Can dress her up prettily. haha....

No comments: