Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Men That I Like

There's so many different kinds of men I like that I can't remember them all!

I have something for ABCs - American Born Chinese, Koreans. Heehee...I think I love hearing the accent from an Asian.

1. Donnie Yen - I like his smile. I find his smile super sexy and when he acts in kung-fu movies, check out his eyes. So serious and focused. I think all women like a focused man. Oh, and not to forget his to die for bod. *drools*


2. Wilber Pan - This guy is cute. I like his smile too. Nice white teeth and thick luscious lips. Okay, this sounds weird. How about kissable lips?


3. Jerry Yan - Have you seen this guy smile? IF he smiled at me in person and looked into my eyes, I swear that I will fall to my knees! He's got dimples! Oh dear...just the thought of him smiling at me is making me drool!

No comments: