Friday, September 26, 2008

Promotion??

I can hardly believe it. I'm not even a confirmed staff of the company yet!

Its only coming two months that I've going this company and yet I'm being pushed to take over my manager's position as regional sales manager?

Ok...I was expecting to climb up to that position some day but I was supposed to undergo training for at least one year! Sighs...

My CEO is stressing my manager to move to Australia to take over the business there. My CEO wanted to employ another manager for SEA but my current manager is already the 8th manager (the rest all quit withnin 3 months) and he is the longest staying one.

The truth is, there is just too much crap in Asia. Whoever takes over my manager has got to be able to solve problems and be very quick thinking.

Sighs...Things have been confirmed. My manager will be taking over Australia in January next year and his stuff will be handed over to me. Though he will still be supervising me, I have to really start learning everything fast, very very fast...

Its a major challenge for me....Am I able to take it up?

No comments: