Friday, September 5, 2008

Civil Servants with Tattoos

Somthing that i cannot comprehend...why aren't the civil servants in singapore not allowed to have tattoos?

seeing that armies from other countries have got lots of tattoos, that makes me wonder...

have you watched fear factor? the one where the US civil servants competed against each other? what caught my attention was their tattoos.

it makes me realise that singapore is still so conservative in our thinking!

does tattoos make one a worse person? i think not. i once heard that the us sailors put tattoos so that if they died out at sea and their bodies are found, their bodies can be recognised by their tattoos.

if singapore soldiers died at sea, how are they gonna be recognised? i mean, yeah, there is such a thing as dna and all sort of stuff but i think that if my husband was gonna be dead with his face beyond recognition, i would want to see that tattoo of my name on him. its a mental consolation ya know? lets me know that its really him and not just some other dead soldier.

i will want something that i can cling onto...

No comments: