Friday, June 29, 2012

Singtel Midnight Dash

Exchanged my Singtel Rewards points for a chance to join in the dash and I was lucky enough to get it! It means I won $500 worth of groceries from NTUC and all I had to do was to grab them within 5 minutes.

 
Attended the briefing for all the 100 winners on 19th June. Each winner is allowed to bring a friend to make a team and that makes 200 people grabbing groceries!
I am team A2 and that makes me one of the first group of people to grab the groceries.

Our emcee is the very cute Randall Tan!

We were briefed on where we can grab items from and what are the items we cannot take.

 

The Actual Day!
On the actual day! My friend and I went an hour early to recee and also to calculate what will make up $500. Did I mention that The team that grabs the closest to $500 worth of groceries stand to win an extra $3000 worth of NTUC vouchers?

The handsome Randall Tan again.


Here's what we managed to grab and it came up to exactly $500! We managed to grab all the items that we wanted to!


After the grabbing, it's waiting for the rest of the teams to finish and the results to see who got the closest to $500. Out of the 100 teams, 26 teams managed to get exactly $500 worth of groceries, the total price of $9000 worth of vouchers was split among the 26 teams and we each got $350 worth vouchers!

Aftermath....


The following day, I went to NTUC Extra at Ang Mo Kio Hub and bought stroller using the vouchers I'd won! I've been eyeing this particular stroller for 6 months and it just so happened that my mom left behind Larissa's stroller at the boot of a taxi just 2 weeks back.

 

So lucky right? 

No comments: