Wednesday, June 15, 2011

She's Gone

Barely 2 days after her discharge from the hospital my grandma passed away on Sunday. I was there by her side when she took her last breathe. I was told by my maid that her toenails were turning blue so I felt for her pulse. I called my mom up immediately when I couldn't feel her pulse. She was still breathing though. Minutes later, she took her last breathe....

This Hokkien song tells of how I feel towards my grandma and I cry everytime I listen to it.

Mama, I miss you. Can you please come back? It hurts so much to know that you are no longer with me. Today will be.the last day.and tomorrow you will be cremated. I don't want you to go. You must watch Larissa grow up. Why did you leave me so early??? Mama~~~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: