Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Larissa is already 7 months and 2 weeks old and there is still no sign of any teeth yet. Seems like she is taking a longer time to teeth. 

Yesterday, Larissa had a bad case of constipation. My mother in law kept trying to help her "nnnggg nnnggg" but it just can't seem to come out. She started in the morning even before I went to work. She had to help by "opening" Larissa and we could see that there is poo but its just not coming out. When I came back home from work, she is still trying get Larissa to poop but it just can't come out.

Later at night, at about 8.30pm, just before I changed Larissa's diaper for her before I settle her down for the night, I decided to give it one more try and so I starting "ngging". I had to lift up her legs and "spread open" her butt checks so that its easier for her. After "ngging" for about 5 minutes the poop started coming out! But its HUGE! It was as thick as my thumb and quite hard so it was quite painful for her. I had to help her pull it out with my fingers when she is pushing to help her. 

After a while, she started crying because of pain.Its was so bad the poop was actually blood stained. Coming to the end, her poop was softer, the normal consistency but you can see that there is more blood.

Sighs...my poor girl...

A random photo of Larissa eating bread.
Proof that Larissa is a l-o-n-g baby. 
Larissa the beer guzzler.


No comments: