Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Should I?

My inlaws came to my mum's place with my husband yesterday. They asked that I forgive my husband and that I bring Larissa home.

My husband claims that he had only started contacting the girl - his ex-classmate- only two weeks back and that he saved her name under a man's name as he was afraid that I'd be angry. He also claimed to have never met her up alone and never even held her hand.

Should I believe him?

He started behaving suspiciouly a few months back. Locking up his phone and deleting every single one of his messages. He started going to chalets where he spent the night at, something that he never did before.

My mum says that I should go back as my inlaws have made the trip down to explain things and they promise that it will never happen again. It hurts me to see my mother in law so hurt.

I really don't know if I can trust again. Maybe I'm lucky enough to have caught my husband early, before anything really started but will I always be so lucky?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly, i went through the exact same thing you did. thrice. my husband slept with his ex. flirted with girls and so on. the fourth time he assaulted me and i left, i didn't take my baby with me as my back was injured and told my mil that i'll come back after i recuperate. i then applied for ppo and she then kicked me out. and now i'm fighting for full care and control for my son. they denied me access even. i managed to track my husband down and still he did not change one bit. still flirting around with girls. even though my son is with him. God is the only way. it's really tiring trying to trust that guy whom you once loved. i tried, but it became worse. the more he tried to hide, the more i found out and it never did become any better. till things have to turn out that it has to be fought out in court. please, think wisely. i just felt like i should share my experience with an unfaithful husband with you.=)

Ivy said...

Thank you for sharing your story. I guess now I can only put my faith in God that he will change. I will leave him if he ever touches me again. My family told me that one more time he touches me, I can leave for good and never go back.