Monday, September 27, 2010

I is back at his place.

I am back at my husband's place. How do I feel about it? I feel that he hasn't changed at all. He doesn't seem to be sorry at all. He still treats me that same, he just refuse to talk about it.

I regret going back to his place but what am I to do? My mum is chasing me out of the house! She says that I need to "give face" to my inlaws since they came to my place. Come on lah! My father-in-law himself used to have a mistress at his previous workplace where they were working together. Of course he is someone who will defend his son's ways. My mother-in-law knew about the relationship but kept quiet. So, how much credibility do they have? I should give them "face" and give up on my own happiness?

My husband turns a violent man every single time he touches alcohol and he won't quit drinking. Now that I am staying with my inlaws, there is someone to shield me but what if we move into our place in 3 years time? Who is going to shield me? Am I supposed to suffer?

Why can't my mother understand that it is better to let us go separate ways now? Why wait till 3 years later and let Larissa witness her daddy hitting her mummy? They say that its not good to let a child see her parents separated, so its good to let her witness violence at home?

I really don't understand what they are thinking. If Larissa has a unhappy childhood, it is all my mother's fault for it is she who forced me to go back to him.

I hate my life, I hate my marriage and I hate my mother.

No comments: